法规D或法规. D是政府规定, which among other things defines transaction accounts and non-transaction accounts. Transaction accounts are allowed an unlimited amount of transactions on the account (i.e. 支票(汇票)帐户. 注册. D对非交易账户进行限制(i.e. savings (share) accounts, money market accounts, etc.). At Velocity share (savings) accounts and money market accounts fall under 注册. D为非交易账户.
注册的部分. D causing the most confusion is the statement that during any month, 在一个非事务性帐户上, a member is limited to a total of six preauthorized debits, 自动取款, 电话转账, 或网上银行转账.
- Transfers from a non-transactional account using online banking
- Transfers from a non-transactional account using voice banking
- Transfers from a non-transactional account made by calling the Member Service Center
- Transfers from a non-transactional account to a checking account to cover a check presented against insufficient funds
- Transfers from a non-transactional account to a checking account to cover a 借记/ATM card transaction presented against insufficient funds
- Transaction at any of our branch offices or transactions made in person
一个注册. D transaction is a withdrawal from a non-transactional account that you could complete at home or an electronic debit authorized by you to your savings account.
- 你会得到一个错误消息，注册. D limit has been reached and the transaction will not be processed.
- The representative will receive a message that states “…transaction did NOT post successfully…will exceed allowable REG D transfers” and the transaction will not post.
- 在股票draft或ACH post期间
- Since we cannot return authorized debit card transactions, the item will post; however, when you have exceeded your 注册 D transfer limit and your account is overdrawn, 您将被收取30美元.00透支费.
您可以随时PG电子app下载有多少注册. D transactions you have had during the current month by contacting a member service representative at 512.469.7000.
Tips to help you manage your savings or money market accounts and avoid 注册ulation D限制:
Plan ahead and make one large transfer instead of several small transfers. Each regulated transfer (made by calling the Member Service Center, 通过网上银行, 或语音银行)算作一个交易, 不管多少钱. You may also utilize an ATM to transfer funds between your accounts.
Consider visiting a branch office or mailing your transfer request. 这些转移并不受限制.
定期平衡你的支票账户. This will help limit the number of overdraft transfers from your savings account, which counts towards the number of 注册 D transactions allowed. We suggest you do not set up ACH automatic debits with merchants or service providers by giving them your account number to come out of your savings account. 这限制了您的传输可用性. Set ACH withdrawals to come out of your checking account, which is not subject to this regulation. To ensure you are using the correct checking account number, 请参考支票底部的号码.
Velocity’s 特权支付 is an overdraft protection service for qualified members that is activated when you try to withdraw money from your checking account and do not have the funds to cover a transaction.
由于最近政府的一项规定, you must now request this service – or “opt in” – in order for Velocity to provide you with 特权支付 overdraft protection on your ATM and everyday debit card transactions. There is no fee for opting in, but there is a $30 fee for each overdraft.
方便 – Not enough funds in your account to complete a transaction? 特权支付涵盖您的交易现场.
隐私 – 特权支付 can prevent the embarrassment of having your debit card declined at your favorite store or restaurant. Neither the merchant nor other patrons will be aware of the overdrawn status of your account.
内心的宁静 – 特权支付 can assist in urgent circumstances such as a vehicle break-down or booking an emergency flight.
为合格的成员, Velocity’s checking accounts come standard with 特权支付 overdraft protection for the following transactions: checks and other transactions using your checking account number, 以及自动支付账单. To extend 特权支付 to everyday debit card and ATM transactions, 你需要让我们知道你想要它.
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the 1st 营业日后的一天，我们收到您的存款. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the 1st 开户后的营业日. We will notify you at the time you make your deposit.
In order to assist the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, 验证, and record information that identifies each individual who opens an account. 这对你意味着什么:当你开了一个账户, 我们会问你的名字, address, 出生日期, 驾照, and other information that will allow us to identify you. 我们也可能要求查看其他证明文件.